- How does Belotero Volume work?
- Belotero is manufactured using a special technique implementing Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) technology. It is this method which creates the unique elasticity and polydensified properties in Belotero which allows it to be so compatible with the human body.
- Belotero Volume gel is designed to fill areas that need the volume the most such as cheekbones and temples. Following treatment, you won’t even be able to feel the gel while its in place, it magically works its wonder.
- Also available to purchase with added Lidocaine.
- Ingredients & Concentration:
- Biofermented non animal hyaluronic acid (25.5mg/ml) in a 27G needle.
- How long after do results appear for and last?
- Results are instant and last for up to 18 months.
- What are the associated side effects with Belotero Volume?
- It is advised to avoid wearing any make up for 12 hours following treatment.
- Some swelling and redness may occur, as well as itchiness and pain. Tenderness at the site of injection is common too. Side effects usually disappear after a few days and can take up to a week for lip injections.
- Please note there should be no lumps produced from the use of Belotero. However due to this product being fairly new on the market, it is too early to say whether such rare reactions may occur as in other hyaluronic acid fillers.